Programs and Groups
Ivyland New Church offers several Religious and Spiritual Growth programs for its congregation members and friends of all ages
Growth, Enrichment and Preparation.
- Marriage Preparation - Pastor Todd is a certified facilitator for the Prepare-Enrich program. Get your marriage started off in the best way possible by better understanding your partner's mental and emotional make-up. This program aims to help couples avoid misunderstandings, and allow them to communicate their actual intentions.Contact: email@example.com for more information.
- Marriage Enrichment - Want to get more out of your marriage? Pastor Todd will be happy to facilitate the "Enrich" side of Prepare-Enrich with you. Like the preparation component, the goal is to strengthen communication techniques for the couple and create a better understanding of where each side is coming from. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Widows & Widowers - Next meeting TBA.
- AA - Women only, meets Mondays at 8pm and Thursdays at 7pm
- SA - Meets Saturdays at 8:30-9:30
Just for Fun
- Painting Classes! Pastor Tom is the instructor in an acrylics painting class for all skill levels. Starting March 15th, for eight(mostly consecutive) Thursdays 7-9pm $110.
- Teen Group - This group is designed for 13-17 year olds and is primarily an outlet for having a good time with good people. Bowling, laser tag, movie night, and other activities are common. Currently this group is full, but please contact email@example.com if you are interested in joining.